Looking for a kindness project for school to help encourage kindness in your classroom? This Dare to Care Acts of Kindness Spinner is the perfect way to help get your students super excited about kindness. These can be done at any time of the year, or as part of a kindness week that you do with your students. The Kindness Spinner Wheel provides various kindness activities to help make being kind a natural part of your classroom culture.
Enjoy the benefits of good karma with this Dare to Care Pay It Forward Good Deeds Spinner. Featuring 88 selections of good deeds, this mental health activity is the ideal way to partake in a DIY kindness project! This RAOK spinner is an amazing way to pay it forward and make a big impact through acts of kindness.
Like anything else in our lives, these simple kind acts now have the chance to go through an evolution of sorts. Making them into something with an even bigger potential for impact. How? Through the daily use of the Dare to Care Kindness Spinner.
(1) Seed of Life magnetic disk
(4) Sheets of good deed word labels (86 total labels with 2 blank spaces where you can add your own personal choices)
(1) Dare To Care Arrow and snap on holder
(1) Set of mini colored pencils
(1) Set of directions with Positive Quote and Picture